Myths and Facts about Baby’s Development
Newborn babies may seem helpless, but it does not mean that they are not aware of the environment. Your newborn is amazing, and is born ready and eager to learn!
We sometimes hear beliefs like, “Walang malay si baby.” (“Baby does not know anything and is not aware of anything.”) The pioneer developmental and behavioral pediatrician in the Philippines, Dr. Alexis Reyes, debunks this belief.
We also talk about the following:
- Will attending to a baby every time he cries make him spoiled?
- Different ways to soothe a crying baby
- Does playing Mozart make babies smarter?
- What can we do to maximize baby’s development?
Thank you for watching! If you know a new mom (or soon-to-be new mom), share this video too!
More Resources For You:
- Take the guesswork out of caring for your baby, with tools and resources specially created for you. Check out our courses on baby care and development HERE!
- Develop your baby or toddler’s speech and language skills WITHOUT the stress and overwhelm! Get Toddler Talking by Dr. Victoria Ang-Nolasco today!