Development of Baby’s Language Skills
We often take for granted the early language skills like cooing and babbling. But these are very important foundations for learning to talk. In this video, we’ll talk about what we can do to help babies develop language skills. We’ll also talk about the signs to watch out for, so that we can catch it early if baby has any problems with hearing and language. We’ll also emphasize that newborn hearing screening is very important!
Develop your baby or toddler’s speech and language skills WITHOUT the stress and overwhelm!
If you’re the parent of a baby or toddler who’s below three years old, the Toddler Talking book is for you. You’ll get powerful science-backed strategies that are surprisingly easy to use.
- How to know whether your child’s language development is on track
- Why you can spend all day doing learning activities from the internet, but still miss out on what your child really needs
- Ways to boost your baby’s brain development—right now, even as a busy parent, instead of putting it off for “someday when there’s more time”
- What the evidence really says about how screen time affects language skills
- A step-by-step action plan if you’re worried that your child might have speech delay
- and more!
“Provides parents with both scientific knowledge and a practical approach in boosting their children’s development.” Pia Arcangel-Halili, news anchor, mom, and advocate of learning through play
Victoria Ang-Nolasco, MD is a developmental and behavioral pediatrician, parent coach, and mom.
Take the guesswork out of caring for your baby, with tools and resources specially created for you. Check out our courses on baby care and development HERE!